SPRAY FOAM INSULATION for Elgin, Illinois
Does your home or building need energy-saving spray foam insulation to save you money on your utility bills each month? We are a local Elgin distributor and spray foam installer with the experience, training and resources of a national insulation brand standing behind us. You get a neighborhood professional that is small enough to know you, the exact weather challenges in Elgin, Illinois, and which products work the best in our area. We can choose from many formulations of spray foam in order to get just the right product for your project.
There are several manufacturers and formulations of spray foam. Choosing the optimal product for your building or remodeling project is the first step to increasing your comfort and savings which can reach as much as 50% in the coldest winter months.
WHY IS SPRAY FOAM THE BEST CHOICE?
When compared with batt or blown-in insulation, spray foam creates a perfect seal between indoors and out. Conditioned air can no longer escape and unconditioned air can no longer enter resulting in a complete thermal barrier.
Spray insulation insulates as it:
– Establishes a barrier so that dust, pollen and pollution doesn’t enter.
– Acts as a noise barrier against indoor and outdoor noise pollution.
– Reduces the stress on HVAC systems that needn’t work as much to bring the same level of comfort.
– Completely seals off access points used by pests and rodents to gain access to the inside.
– Serves as a barrier to heat transfer from inside to outside or outside to inside.
– Prevents mold and mildew formation in attics, basements and crawl spaces.
– Produces the quickest return on your insulation investment of any type of insulation.
– Lasts as long as the building lasts and gives you the best R-Value per inch.
– Reinforces construction by adding strength to walls and roof joists.
– Protects the environment and uses recycled materials such as soy and post-consumer plastics.
SPRAY FOAM USES AND APPLICATIONS
Spray foam can be applied to many areas of a home or building. When used in walls, it provides strength, sound protection and a thermal barrier. In attics and basements, it acts as a moisture and thermal barrier and can reduce the migration of dampness into the rest of the house. Crawl spaces and under stairways are other places that you will find foam insulation.
Metal structures such as barns or clear span buildings pose a challenge to traditional insulation products. Foam enjoys the beneficial properties of perfect adhesion and bonds completely and permanently with metal surfaces creating a complete thermal bond. Used in delivery vehicles, foam insulates and protects cargo such as refrigerated goods that need to be kept at a constant temperature throughout the delivery process. There is a proper formulation of foam for institutional buildings such as medical facilities as well as agricultural buildings that must meet stringent code requirements.
We look forward to speaking with you about your project. Call us today for a free estimate for spray foam insulation and to discuss its benefits in terms of energy savings and efficiency.
CALL US TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE AT
Benefits of Spray Foam Insulation
- Stops air infiltration completely
- Improves indoor air quality and keeps out dust, pollen and other pollutants
- Will not sag, shift or compress over time like other insulation options
- Reduces strain, wear and maintenance on HVAC equipment
- Significant noise reduction
- Lowers energy bills from 30-50% per month
- Supports building structure with added strength
FOR A FREE QUOTATION, CALL US NOW AT
60120, 60123, 60124, 60177, 60103, 60118, 60136, 60140, 60175, 60192, 60121